“Are you sad because you’re on your own?
No, I get by with a little help from my friends.”
Visma Solutions Community
Visma Solutions Community is our new collaborative and social service for linking as well as our customers and partners but also our own employees together. Target is to provide a modern channel for collaboration, information and knowledge sharing and learning.
Our Partner Community has three levels:
- Public Partner Community for all partners - both for Accounting Offices (AO's) and Independent Software Vendors (ISV's) - and customers and Visma Solutions.
- Closed ISV Community for approved ISV partners. Registration will be accepted on request basis. All members will also have access to product groups in the Community, which are used for end user support etc.
- Secret area for co-operation between one specific partner and Visma Solutions.
ISV Programs in General
Main driver for us in this collaboration is to provide value-added features, which seamlessly integrate with our product core, to our customers. We promise we'll respect the autonomy of the partners, that means we'll not have command-and-control or authority mechanisms on partners business and we'll not interfere on your business and revenue model etc. But we want to provide partners access to our rapidly growing customer base as well share our experiences on doing business in the cloud and mobile enviroments.
- Currently our focus is on Netvisor, Severa and Maventa -products.
- These programs do not cover value-added resellers, referral, content, consulting, BPO's or other partnerships without software focus.
- These programs do not cover technology partnerships needed in product development.
- All existing partners ie those, who have implemented something using our API, will be invited into Partner-level.
- Chosen model is Open Business Ecosystem
- Partners have freedom to choose their business, revenue and licensing model
- Partner don't need to purchase our products for development and testing purposes, but for operational use purchase is needed
- IP rights remain as property of the partner.
- Our main motivations are to provide quickly value-added features, integrations and mobile apps to our customers, get higher satisfaction (measured as NPS) and keep our development focus on the core functionality of our products.
- Currently our focus is on Development Partners for value-added business tools and Integration partners for integration services.
- As offering to our customers we are mainly interested in cloud/SaaS and mobile apps and productized integrations between our products and 3rd party products.
|Program||For Whom?||Partner's offering should be|
Levels of the Partnership
- Currently only "Partner level" is available, but "Certified Partner level" will be launched later this year.
|Levels||Benefits||How to reach|
AND YOU ARE IN!
|Certified Partner (will be published soon)|
Will be defined soon